Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Why Businesses Are Good For Me And My Community

A business is an organization that produces goods such as chips, juice, plates, junk food and a whole
lot more, or services such as health services or haircuts. Businesses allow people to buy their stuff so
the business's profit. So to summarise that, a business is an organization that produces stuff for people
to buy so the organization can gain more money.

Businesses are good for me and my community because it allows us to buy goods that we need.
Sometimes, businesses in the community sell things for a lot cheaper than businesses outside the
local community, such as drinks, food, bread and more.

Another reason why businesses are good for me and my community is because it provides part time
jobs for students and full time jobs for adults. Having the job allows the adults to have enough money to
pay for their bills and also everything else they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment