Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

A Significant Place of Mine

The place that is significant to me is my home. It is located in Glen Innes and it is a white house. I first felt connected to this place when I moved into this house which was back in 2014. When I'm at home I never feel uncomfortable because it is where I live. Our house consists of 9 people.

One reason why this place is significant to me is that I live there with my family. Living there with my family makes it an even better environment because it gives us the opportunity to do more activities together as a family. The family members that I live with are my 4 brothers Sean, Ryan, Nathaniel and Logan, my parents and my grandparents.

A second reason why this place is significant to me is that it is a place where my family and I feel safe and secure no matter what time of day. When I'm inside my house I feel like I can be myself and do what I feel like doing without being judged or feeling insecure because of other people's opinions.

A third reason why this place is significant to me is that it is where my family and I can go and have a rest after a long day at school or work. When people feel tired after work or school they like to go to sleep and get some rest because they have done a lot of hard work throughout the day and there is no better place to sleep than home obviously.

A fourth reason why my house is significant to me is that we can have fun at home. At home we can play games like Fortnite, we can eat and do whatever we like to do for fun. Having fun allows us to express our emotions because it shows that we are happy and untroubled, but if we are not having fun, it shows that we are most likely not in a good mood.

That's why my house is a significant place. It is safe, I live with my family, it is a good place to rest and we can have fun. Those are all the reasons why my house is my significant place. What is your significant place?
Image result for fortnite

No comments:

Post a Comment