Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Role Model Writing - Explanation

Last term we wrote an explanation about our role models. We had to explain why they're our role model/s. My role models are my Mum and Dad. Here's my explanation on why.


This explanation will tell you why my Mum and Dad are my role models and how they raised me to be a good child. They are parents that love to look after their children and give them the best of everything.

My Dad is a hardworking man that wants the best for all his children. Although he could be a bit growly sometimes he looks after us and feeds us when my mum is not there. My dad is the best dad ever. My dad is a dad that knows what the family needs, then works hard to get it. If we need help with homework my dad would always be there to help.

My mum is also hardworking and just like my dad she also earns money to pay for the things the family needs. My mum used to be a stay at home mum but now she works and she works hard. My mum is always there to look after us. When we’re sick she looks after us and takes care of us. My mum doesn’t only take care of us she takes care of her parents too. If her parents are hungry she cooks food for them. My mum is very kind to everyone.

My mum and dad are both believers of God and along with our grandparents they teach us a lot about the bible. My mum and dad are lions going to catch their prey for their cubs to eat. They are both there to protect us. They are very loving towards others and they discipline well when we step out of line, they always have a good reasons.

My parents are the best parents ever and they love their children just as much as their children love them. My parents are my role models and will always be my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment