Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

What Do You Value Most As A Student?

What do you value most as a student?

One thing I value a lot as a student is my learning. For example, in my spare time I like to check if my classwork is up to date and completed in the time given from the teachers. Another thing I value is my peers. Making sure that my peers are doing their work has been something I have valued for a while now, but the only thing that actually stops me from doing this is when they don't listen to me, or even the teacher. That's 2 of many things that I value as a student.

Image result for value

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you value your education and that you like to seeing your peers work well in class too. If you can influence other students to stay on task and do their work then it will benefit you in the long run. Students who work well in groups often excel in class, particularly boys. Thank you for your thoughts Christian and all the best for Year 10 !

    ReplyDelete